Integrated Systems Provide
- Flexibility: Systems adapt to meet your changing and future needs.
- Accuracy: Pick accuracy is close to 100% at all times.
- Throughput: Meet from peak requirements with increased throughput.
- Reduce Floor Space: Use recovered floor space to increase activities that increase profits.
- Order Cut Off Times: Extend deadlines to meet customer needs.
- Security: Reduced shrinkage and loss save money.
- Ergonomics: Improve worker safety with ergonomic delivery.
Kardex Remstar can provide fully integrated systems combining efficient hardware with software control to maximize intralogistics efficiencies. Each system is developed and installed to your specific requirements.
The Kardex Remstar Advantage
- Staff: Our staff boasts decades of experience successfully integrating systems solutions with a proven track record of creativity, innovation, implementation and happy customers.
- Software: From our own suite of Power Pick Global inventory management software that interfaces with the majority of tier one and two WMS and ERP providers, to middleware, to customized or partnered solutions.
- Cost Justifiable Solutions: We match a customer’s requirements, growth plans and trends to help create a flexible, low-risk and justifiable solution.
- Partnership: We strive to create a true partnership that allows us to execute your business plan by understanding your objectives and requirements.
Common Sense Solutions: Our common sense based solutions to exceed expectations covering all phases including design, installation, commissioning and future maintenance and service.
Implementation: We create transition plans to keep your orders flowing while the new system is coming online, on-time and on-budget.
Local Service: The largest field service organizations in the industry. Over 500 field certified technicians in North America, regional parts and service offices in North America with capabilities around the globe.