Integrated Systems Provide
- Flexibility: Systems adapt to meet your changing and future needs.
- Accuracy: Pick accuracy is close to 100% at all times.
- Throughput: Meet from peak requirements with increased throughput.
- Reduce Floor Space: Use recovered floor space to increase activities that increase profits.
- Order Cut Off Times: Extend deadlines to meet customer needs.
- Security: Reduced shrinkage and loss save money.
- Ergonomics: Improve worker safety with ergonomic delivery.
The Kardex Remstar Advantage
- Staff: Our staff boasts decades of experience successfully integrating systems solutions with a proven track record of creativity, innovation, implementation and happy customers.
- Software: From our own suite of FastPic inventory management software that interfaces with the majority of tier one and two WMS and ERP providers, to middleware, to customized or partnered solutions.
- Cost Justifiable Solutions: We match a customer’s requirements, growth plans and trends to help create a flexible, low-risk and justifiable solution.
- Partnership: We strive to create a true partnership that allows us to execute your business plan by understanding your objectives and requirements.
Common Sense Solutions: Our common sense based solutions to exceed expectations covering all phases including design, installation, commissioning and future maintenance and service.
Implementation: We create transition plans to keep your orders flowing while the new system is coming online, on-time and on-budget.
Local Service: The largest field service organizations in the industry. Over 500 field certified technicians in North America, regional parts and service offices in North America with capabilities around the globe.